Search Erin's Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Apologies

For the lack of posting. I've been working on college apps in the afternoons and my Aunt Gloria has invited herself over to my Grandmother's for a week, so we've been making disgusting foods with mushrooms and spice cake for her.'



Inspiration!!!
K-Dunst in Marie Antoinnette


Food: 128.2. YOU HEARD RIGHT. AFTER I LOST 2.8 LBS, I LOST ANOTHER 1.8 LB. I have reason now to believe that there IS a God out there, and that He must appreciate something I have done lately.

O Lawdy, Praise Him!!
Praisin' praisin'

Life: Aside from being in the 120's again (yayayayayayayay) I've had a bit of fun with my baby cousins lately (and Casey, yes. He came over Saturday and Sunday, and I think we're seeing a movie today.) and my brother got the lead role in his school play, Fiddler on the Roof. Funny, because in my school play (mandatory in the 8th grade) I tried out for...a non speaking role. And I got it. Yay. My mom says the only thing she remembers about my play is me bitching for not wanting to wear a sweater that I thought emphasized my fat rolls. Such is life. She's freaking out now, poor dear. I'll practice with Matthew for sure, but first I have to practice my Yiddish.

After I jogged this morning I had a 100 cal fruit cup for breakfast, but I got so full feeling that I threw about 1/4 of it away. My mother will be pissed--"what??? I JUST changed the trash bag, and now you throw in fruit that will rot and smell for the next week??"

I'll toss some Febreze in there before she gets home.
I'm off to get some bloodwork done--putting a rather large bandaid over my scars, which I have been treating every day obsessively.

Mwahhh, my dears.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the blood test :P
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are going well :) have an amazing day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the loss! Sounds like we're pretty similar weights and heights.
    Hope the blood test goes just fine.
    And now I want mushrooms, even though you call them gross. Haha! Dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your weight loss! You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad u had fun with ur cousins,kids ae the best, Hope ur blood test went well,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You haven't posted for a while :[ I miss you. I hope you're okay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?