Search Erin's Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Black Swan



Life: I finally saw Black Swan!!! It was amazing, and extremely inspiring. Natalie Portman was amazing, and I could literally feel my heart pounding in the last few minutes. LYKE SOOOO THRILLER.

Uhh Casey and I hung out again. We were supposed to go to that pizza place again--he lurves it--but we got there and he was like "smooch before dinner?" and I did (obvs) and we ended up staying in his car for like, an hour and a half. I can still smell his shampoo on my shirt haha.

So he's sweet. He's always like, "eat! little short stuff" and although I know that is total bullshit, its adorable anyway.

Oh wait--he goes back to Kansas in February fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk.

Food: I LOST TWO POINT EIGHT POUNDS!!!! AND I WORKED TODAY, JOGGED, LAUGHED MY ABS OFF, AND NEVER HAD DINNER. SCOREEEEEE!!!  i THINK---whoa no caps now--I think I ate like....530 cals today.

awesome. Im going to sleep now too, so thanks you guys for being awesome, and boosting me up to 52 followers

(my computer keyboard is still being a fumb duck)

6 comments:

  1. Haha, Casey sounds really cute! At least you avoided dinner and burnt calories instead >.>

    I want to see Black Swan too! You've convinced me to see it.

    Sounds like things are going great atm, and grats on the 2.8 lbs! That's a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2.8 POUNDS!!!!! im super proud of you deary. and casey sounds totally cute and perfect. :)
    an hour and a half...
    score!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fumb duck. lol.
    GREAT JOB on the loss. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Black Swan was good and that things with Casey are going well :)
    Haha I hate it when my keyboard is being a fumb duck too XD Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to see black swan :(
    Erin and Casey sitting in the CAR K-I-S-S-I-N-G :P
    congratulations on the eating front!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooooooovvveedddd that film. Although I watched a crappy computer leak cause I was too impatient to wait for it to come out in cinema but yeah it was good :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?