Search Erin's Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ta-ta for now!

Hey hotties,

I wanna sincerly apologize for like, dyiing on you with this blog. I don't think I'm going to be posting too much soon, because I've really been moving on with my life and I've been so busy lately.

Casey--my boyfriend. To think I ever called him stalker boy--have been together for almost a month now and I think we've both cried in front of each other like 5 times already ahaha.

He's in Kansas now, and I am hoping that I will be able to visit soon, and give him a kissssssss cause I miss him so much.

UHHH busy because I've been promoted to editor in chief of our high school newsletter and the downtown newsletter our local college runs, and its eating up all my time.

Speaking of eating, I'm doing quite well suuuuun. Down in the 120's and my goal is to be 115 by Feb 18, which is when I might be flying out to Kansas.

You all are gorgeous, perfect, amazing individuals, each with something that makes you identifiable to me and unique in this crazy ass world. Never forget that ladies--and men--and try to love yourself as much as you love others.


SO MUCH KISSES AND HUGSSS!!!!!!!

Love,
Erin Rose
<3333

7 comments:

  1. please come back soon but enjoy real life as well. Your insight and love will be missed. Have fun though.
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are going well for you right now! I do hope you'll come back and update now and again :) Good luck with the boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you again! I'm glad things are going so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're still around :] And that things are going well.
    You're a gorgeous, amazing individual too. ;]
    And it feels like yesterday I was reading your stalker-boy posts! Lol. We find things in the most unexpected places :]
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed you so much darling but as long as you're happy and enjoying life I don't mind if you don't post. Look out for yourself sweet heart.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad life is going so great for you. I miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are doing okay. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?