Search Erin's Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's Tee Shirt Tiiiimmmmeeeee

Food: Good. Had no breakfast because I slept in too late, and I went jogging so I wouldnt be tempted to have it. Uhh, had pb sammich for lunch, and a grilled chicken salad for dinner. And like, a graham cracker? I lost a pound this morning despite eating pound cake (geddit? pound cake LOLOLOL) yesterday, and I did a bunch of ab shit this morning.

Inspiration!

Annalynn McCord. Her face is fug, but anyone who can look that good ON CAMERA IN ECRU is my heroooo.


Firstly, party was okay. We need to find a new venue--its like a mouse hole. Too much sweat.

Secondly, Casey and I (truck man) are hanging out on Friday and then going out for dinner after. What he doesnt know is that we are hanging out at my best friend Erin's (same name) basketball game and going out with her and her bf for dinner. That will be my secret surprise, so shhhhh.

I think I want to order some of those Walden Farms Products--I don't feel deprived in what I'm eating but I just kind of wanna try. If anyone out there has tried it, hit me up with some deets.

No word on M--I think she hasnt even gone spreading shit about me. Maybe because Bitch Knows Bitch is WROOOONNNNGGGGG.

Whatever. I go back to school tomorrow(ew) and I'll see her in the hallway with her fucking ugly wardrobe and lopsided bangs, and we'll see if she tries to suck my blood.

I bet Casey would if I let him. He's such a freak. I'm such a bitch.

Been watching Jersey Shore like,all weekend. Why is it always on?
I think me and Snookie Snickers would get along like, really well. I like pickles. Plus she always has on  like, awesome slippers. I love slippers. I need to get me some new slippers.
Future BFF. We can wear fuzzy slippers, decorate trucker hats, and drink Cherry Coke by the liter.

Kind of a boring day--Erin came over (the friend, I'm  not schizo or anything) and we chilled. Played Mario Kart. Drank Life Water.

I smell like an onion--I hate it. I tried to pick them off of my salad but they kept hiding from me!!!


Much lurve.

7 comments:

  1. I like your resolutions! I really hope you get to visit France too!

    Sounds like you had a pretty fun weekend :)

    Thanks for the great thinspo - her body is totally perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Walden Farms products but they sound...interesting. lol. I hope you're okay =)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on losing a pound!and it sounds like you had a good week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently walden farm products are GROSS, everyone I've heard talk about them says so, but I haven't tried them myself.
    Congrats on the loss. Yay for spending time with a more 'normal' friend rather than the crazy-bitchy one!
    Good luck on your DATE :P
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay 1 pound down! and jersey shore is pretty much the ultimate boredom killer. XD
    i hope things go well on the date, and going back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love slippers too!
    Congrats on the loss.
    Oh and onions on salads are gross. I pick them all out too.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha that pic of snookie is hilarious! good luck with school lady

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?