Search Erin's Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January First

Heyyyooooooooo!

I've made quite the list--of resolutions--that I intend to keep this new year.

Resolutions
Learn French
Lose at least 20 pounds
Be happy with my body
Visit my aunt in Brittany
Get drunk at a beach party
Have tan lines
Do SOMETHING with my hair
Be nicer and gossip less
Stop procrastinating and finish my school shit on time
Keep all my resolutions.

Anyway, as far as today, I gained a pound but I knew that would happen, just because I had a shit load of Sour patch kids and whutnot yesterday, but I am not going to slip up again and just get in a cycle of lose-gain.

Uhumm. Casey wont leave me the fuck alone. He's like a retarted little puppy dog. Good morning and Good Night and ASK ME A QUESTION.

Yesterday he asked me "ummm lol whats ur favorite things for boys to do?"
Like, are you that dumb? I was like "Sex." and kept going on about it. Then I told him that I sniffed mouse poison and asked him if he liked bottles and HE STILL IS LIKE "I think I am ready for a girl like you."
You mean a crazy bitch? Oh, okay. I dont liiiikeeee him.

if you wanna know what he looks like, then ta-da.
Lookit me n mah trusty TRUCKKK.
Well whatever. I'm going to a hoes n ceos party in like, two hours, and he won't be there.


Hopefully M won't be either--crazy bitch blocked me on Facebook (serious act of aggression) deleted her Tumblr (Idk why it matters) AND called me mentally unstable. This is from the girl that has a family who doesn't clean up vomit on the walls until it really smells.

I dooonot care.

Love you all,

Erin

4 comments:

  1. Whoa a lot going on there :/ I hope you enjoyed the party and good luck with your resolutions ma fleur x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the resolutions =) Wow, that girl really does have issues. O.o Anyway I hope you have an amazing New Year =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your resolutions! you'll do wonderful.
    and have fun at the party! even if she is there, just avoid the dumb bitch and do your thang.;)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always manage to cheer me up :)

    I love the last resolution! We all should have that.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?