Search Erin's Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Jellyfishing

Food: Good. Salad for dinner, tuna for lunch, oatmeal for breakfast. I'm dancing right now (stupidly, and alone, so nobody can see how dumb I look) and will be doing sit ups later, so hopefully tomorrow will be ANOTHER losing day! That's right, I lost like, .8 of a pound this morning, which is almost a whole pound. So I'm 131.2 right now. yaaay.

I will die of delight when I reach the 120's.


LilahLee/Kelsey!!?? WHERE DA FUCK YOU HIDING??? I MISS YOUR POSTS!!!

Taking a break from dancing to type this. Watching SpongeBob right now--I'm like so mature for my age--and I really wish that I could have a simple existence like that gorgeous sponge. Just, go Jellyfishing, make a Krabby Patty or two, and never have to worry about gaining weight because I'm a sponge. Plus he has TINY legs.

Apparently M hasn't been spreading le shizz about me. My friend Edgar told me its prolly because everyone hates her(why were we friends? sometimes I think all the artificial sweetner I use is actually crack. It would explain soo much) and likes me. I literally teared up.

Think I'm seeing Black Swan this weekend--yesss. Still on for Friday too. This is a boring post.

NEVER EVER EVER DRINK THIS:
Vitamin Water Zero in Orange. Tastes like sugar, piss, and cough syrup *gag*

Blogger is being a dumb fuck and won't let me upload an inspiration pic. EFF YOU.
Have a nice day!!!

3 comments:

  1. *takes note not to drink drink*
    JUST DANCE! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. That drink looks nasty :/
    Aah, don't we all just wish we could live the simple Spongebob life? ;] Black Swan sounds good, I hope you enjoy it =) I hope you're having a good day, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes blogger is a really, really large dumb fuck. ESPECIALLY when it comes to photo uploading.
    and i've never been a big fan of vitamin water either, pretty gross.
    gosh, and i know exactly how you feel about your one friend. life is just SO MUCH BETTER without them.
    xo dearie, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?