Search Erin's Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

updates later!!!

I fail. SO SORRY for not keeping up with bloggies but as you know, I binged at lunch yesterday, binged at key club, and then got home and got in the HUGEST ASS FIGHT with my mom.

I:
Binged in front of her
Purged in front of her
Broke a remote over my head (I have bloody roots today)
Cut myself with an eyebrow plucker
Ran screaming around outside so not I have vicious wind burn

And I wrote her a letter at midnight and stuck it under her door. I promised to accept myself, accept the time that things take, and stop lying about my food and get back down to reality.

I guess it all turned out oKAY.

MORE LATER I AM LATE FOR CLASS I HATE SCHOOL SO FREAKIN MUCH

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god that is so much for you to be dealing with. I hope things work out, I hope you can accept yourself :/
    Letters rule, they are how I sort out my life...or attempt to.
    Keep me updated what happens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?