Search Erin's Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Honking The Horn

Mmmkay. So today actually turned out well. More than well, actually.
When I turned on my tready this morning, I turned it up like .5 more speed than I usually do but I didnt notice due to the fact that I was jamming out to Eminem and Cobra Starship while jogging. So I burnt like an extra 60 cals!

Got an 87 on my Stats exam!!!!!!!!!!! Which means that I have bumped my grade in the class up to a 90, and need three more points for an A!!! I CAN DO IT.

I ate like, a 300 cal lunch. I had a perfect,  binge free day ALL BY MYSELF. I just feel so, proud (feel free to beat me if you feel like I am being snooty, but I am just so DAMN GRATEFUL) for not binging. Wonderful feeling.

My mom and I went to Ruby Tuesday (we had a coupon) and had some girl talk. then we went to Target (love that store) and did a bit of xmas candy shopping for me and my brother (I got some of those mini-santas, and they  are cookies n cream hershey santas, and some sour patch watermelons). So, I think we are good now.

Also, I stopped at the Humane Society after class and petted some lovely kitties! I wish wish wish I could get one, but I am slightly allergic and Mom wont really let me have one in the house :(

But they all had such sad little tags on their cages! This one that I loved--Fred--had  a little info tag that read "I am Fred, a cheerful and playful little boy! I was thrown out of a car here at the shelter. I don't know why anyone would do that. I hope I can come home with you forever!"
Fwed. He was trying to kiss me at the time I was taking his photograph
This is Theresa. She has the best little face ever!

WAHHHHHHHHH. The people that work there are bitches though. just saying.

I was 130.6 after my binge yesterday (EW) but considering that I was 134.4 last night after my binge, that is pretty good. I think I am going to start making goals for myself now, and I will post them up later.

Anyway, I really love hearing from you all. You guys just make my day. I love coming home and seeing a little number next to my comments button! Thank you all so much!



This is Me; I find I sometimes like to have a face to go with the words. Dear God, dont be blinded by my hideosity!
I am  off to buy some boots online--zappos.com bayyybeeee!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are adorable! You always leave such sweet comments on my posts and they really do make me smile :)

    I work at a veterinary practice and it is SO hard not to take all of the sweet little kitties home! I have taken one dog and two cats home in the time I have worked there (approximately 4 years) including the one just last week. IT's just so sad to see such affectionate little cats that don't have homes!

    You mentioned being self-conscious at the gym... don't be! I have actually found that working out with some grunting guys can make you feel pretty badass in the weight room and there's always people to ask for instructional or spotting help if you need it. Go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are gorgeous! Perfect teeth too btw!
    I love exercising that little bit extra.
    Christmas shopping is always good fun, makes you feel good and excited Christmas is around the corner.
    Those Kitty Cats are sooo cute! I can't go to shelters it makes me want to take every single one!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah. I just wrote loads and then it shut the window :|
    You are so pretty though :)
    Extra exercise is always good.
    Them kitties are really cute. I want them! I couldn't go to a shelter because I'd end up taking them all home.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not just saying this, but you are soooooo gorgeous, I mean seriously NO ONE would be blinded by your hideosity because that's in fact impossible when you're not even the tiniest bit unattractive. Odd question, but what colour is your hair?
    I'm glad that today you're positive and happy, you deserve to be! Congrats on the exercise, the marks and the binge free day.
    I want a kitten too :( they're soooooo cewt!
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?