Search Erin's Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

trapped in my own fridge.

I need some divine intervention here. Im home alone for lunch, and have had prolly a net total o 1000 cals and its only 11:00 am!!!!!! Ive been trying to make a day by myself binge-free, but I am having a sucky-ass time doing it.

Any suggestions, guys??? Just so you know, there is no food left in this  house. I am just eating for the sake of eating--no taste preferences here whatsoever.

I feel as though I will never be happy with myself.

WOW depressing post.
I shall be back later. Pray I dont eat anything else.

2 comments:

  1. Hey omgosh we have the same name except mines spelt Eryn!
    Anyways it's okay I think we all have those day's when we don't achieve exactly what we want,when we want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, I have days like this and they're ALWYAS horrible. I don't think there is much of a way to avoid them though. Once you're in the "I want to eat anything NOW and I don't care what" mind set it's tricky to get out of them. I know this post is too late after the fact but here's just a few tips for next time. Keep yourself busy busy busy! Look at thinspo, listen to your thinspo songs, watch movies, draw,etc. Anything that'll keep your mind off food. Looking at skinny people deeeeeffinitely helps. I find that reading cook books and stuff suppresses my appetite, but that's just me. It's kind of odd that it works though. Or you could look at pictures of fat people? That might stop you.
    If all else fails then the best thing you can do is just sense when one of those days is going to come and prepare yourself for it both mentally and physically. Keep yourself away from food but maybe sometimes let yourself have the odd treat but then the next day control control control :)
    Sorry for the long ass speach :P hope it helps! Don't let today get you down, there's always tomorrow to rectify things.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?