Search Erin's Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

And so this is Christmas..

The neighborhoods are filled with cheery blow up santas, giant rudolphs in snowglobes, and tacky candy cane lights hanging from the gutters.

Wally mart is filled with christmas cheer--would you like a peanut butter reeses tree? while youre at it, grab yourself a holiday card with a picture of some mans junk on the front to give to that...special someone.

I  NEED A CHRISTMAS DETOX. My mom keeps asking me "what do I want for christmas because I have to get you SOMETHING for gods sake" and  I tell her I want a damned webcam and a cat.

"oh...well, thats not going to happen."

he he watch me. I have friends with money. I have money.  I can get my own damned presents.

Anyway, I was home alone (ohno) for lunch and I did pretty well. maybe an extra 100 cals that I wouldnt have consumed if my bro  or mom was herre, but its not a binge soo....food was good. having some graham crackers at the moment.

So the end of the year always makes me think about how old I am getting, and how my life is slipping away from me and how I always drag myself down in life with my weight, and I have decided that this is nawwt nawwwwwt nawwwwwwt gonna happen this year. I will be skinny, sexy, happy, and probably a lot more fun to hang with after I meet my goal!

In honor of my new goal, I will post some glam fabbity thinspo. I also reccomend that you check out failbook.com, which is prolly the funniest effing site I have stumbled upon in a while.









Not thinspo, but it is effing cute
You ladies keep kicking ass out there. Keep warm and cozy and STAY AWAY FROM THE EGGNOG.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is an odd time of year... but I love that it gives people the time to reflect on the year gone by and that we can make goals for ourselves to better ourselves.
    Cheers to your goal "I will be skinny, sexy, happy, and probably a lot more fun to hang with after I meet my goal!" I know you can do it, just stay strong during the chirstmas holidays (which is always hard) but heck, I believe in you (sorry for the cheesyness)
    Oh I absolutely LOVE your thinspo. That last photo of the pokemon nails is seeeeew cewt! I want them for christmas haha. I hope you get everything you want and deserve for christmas.
    Good luck darling!
    Love Anafly,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture! :) I'm glad you're doing okay, and I hope you have great Christmas holidays. I can't believe christmas is so soon -it feels kind of strange. Really strange. Anyway I hope you're doing okay and having a good day! :) Night_Flower xx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?