Search Erin's Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sticky Fingers


 Gorgeous Girl for Today: Natalia Vodianova

Food: bad. I mean, i prolly had about 1500 cals but the sad thing is that 500 of those cals were normal foods and the rest was a shitload of cookies at my grandma's house.


I'm done with putting weight loss off for a day--this starts now. I stopped binging and have had no urges to binge, but my average eating days are just too picky-picky and cal laden to help me lose weight--and sometimes maintain a normal weight.

Tomorrow, I am going on my new food plan--1200 cals max and some form of good, sweat-inducing exercise each day. I've been good with my jogging and I haven't skipped a day, but I need to start working on my abs and my arms AND my thighs.

I looked in the mirror this morning and literally turned away in disgust because I could not believe what I was seeing and how fat I have gotten. 130 lbs if you all don't know. I am at  my high weight!!!!!!! I am still okay for my weight loss plan, only if I lose 2 or more lbs this week. Hopefully I will, because I am going to work my fat ass off.

You lovely people are all inspirations and thinspirations alike. I am so glad that I had the chance to come into contact with you, and I will remember this point in my life with all the support that I got from the wonderful people on here. I know that with your kindness and my MANLY WILLPOWER I will meet my goals.

PS you guys will too. 

Thanks for being here.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a wonderful person, you have no idea how much your comments mean to me lol.

    Your plan sounds great! You will be able to do it no problem. Once we get through these holidays it is smooth sailing from there :)

    and yes. My alcohol tolerance is sickening lol

    and my toenails do have sparkles on them!! lol

    Your MANLY WILLPOWER I love it :)
    You will do this though!! I know you will, you are such a strong and beautiful person :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?