Search Erin's Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

New Day

Today is my first day of really eating to lose weight. In honor of that, I figured I'd better put up some measurements and some pics, just to motivate me even more and track my progress.


Soo here's me...taken like three seconds ago.

ewwwww grodi front view

ewww icky icky side view
Sorry for blinding y'all.


Measurements:
Belly Button: 34 inches
Waist: 29.5 inches
Boobs: 35 inches
Thighs: 21 inches
Calves: 12 inches
Arms (above elbow): 10 inches

Yeah, I kinda went mad with the measurements, but I want to know exactly where I lose weight and when. I know that I want my waist down at least 3 inches--actually I want everything down at least three inches, but my goal for my belly button is like, 28 inches. I dont know what that will look like but that is my goal for right now.

I will weigh in every Wednesday--and measure every other Wednesday, so I will keep you all updated.

To cap this off, here  is a picture of my lovely thinspo for the day:
Taylor Momsen. Yeah, I hear she's a bitch, but she's my age and she's TINY. I love her body, so she's pretty much going to be my thinspo for my diet <3

2 comments:

  1. ^^^ugh I hate people who try to get followers like this...
    HEYYY! Firstly GOOD LUCK, secondly keep to the wednesday thingy, weighing at the same time of day every week is the most effective and a really good way of seeing progress especially if you are measuring AND weighing. I fit in clothes from when I was BMI 17 at BMI 19 because I have 5kg of muscle :)
    I still love your blog to >>> <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww. Agreed. Why would your post ads on people's comments? That's not what the comments are for . . .

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?