Search Erin's Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sorry!

Ahh! SO hectic lately--I have attempted to keep up with all blogs, but I am afraid I fell shy of meeting that goal.

Anyway, I am back after a hard day of working hard (or hardly working) with my friend Meg. Shes this little slip of a thing who dances and sings, and is (hopefully) a real friend now. I need some of them--I have never had a "real best friend" since I was about 6. Is that pathetic?

We are going to be taking Zumba classes together at the YMCA now on Wednesdays. Fun exercise--Im all for it.

Were also going to see Tangled tomorrow! Yaaaay I was looking for a reason to see that sucker again.

Things arent going too well with Molly--my school friend. shes in fights with tons of people and I am afraid to say that some people are judging me just because I am nice to her. My mother hates her--she says she is exactly the kind of person that will get me into rehab or worse. Im kinda afraid to admit to myself, but it is true. She is a floozy. A wacko. But she needs friends! I cant be mean to her and just abandon her!!!! AHHHHHHH


How about some visuals? I took a pic for Anafly, so she could see my hair color. This, by the way, is in the book drop room in the dungeons of the library.

creeping

Scary!

3 comments:

  1. Hello I am from Pretty Thin and thought id support everyone by following there blog and hearing each individuals story!! i hope you enjoy my blog and follow as well =)

    P.S. Zumba is soooooo much FUN!!

    “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin... I hope it's only temporary too... I'm just discouraged

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the book drop looks like a place where someone would dump bodies!
    You look so pretty!
    Hope Zumba goes well, i haven't really given it a go yet, let me know!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?