Search Erin's Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow

Yeah its snowing...yaaayy...I cant GO anywhere. yaaayy.. If you can't tell, I dont care too much for snow. its so pretty when its first coming down and coating everything in sparkly glitter...and then the roads look like shit the next day when everything is muddy slush.

wish I had my super special christmas camera to take wintry pics--especially because Adeline, AliceD, and Bree at Hopes for Hipbones are holding a fabbity contest for winter photos--lil' shout out there ladies-but it is not christmas yet, so I do not have it

Sad face :C

I have been compiling all of  my thinspos today, so probably later on my blog will FINALLY look the way I want it to look like.

Not much done today..ventured into spencer gifts for a while, and then got scared away...watching E! TV--the epitome of class--right now. I will update more later on--when I get my proper blog ready.

Lots o' Love

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I can't wait to see your blog once you've finished!
    Since I live in Australia where it doesn't snow I've only seen snow twice. The first time I don't remember and the second time was when I went to Belgium and I missed seeing the snow fall by one day. Also, just my luck, England has decided to stop snowing just a couple of days before I arrive there -___- I would love to see snow falling! It sounds so magical and beautiful. I can understand though how someone could hate it. I'd hate to live somewhere where it snows on a regular basis and A LOT.
    Love Anfly
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the new blog with thinspo etc :D
    Oh and Anafly we are just about to get more snow, don't you worry!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?