Search Erin's Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Achy Breaky Toes

OOOH HI to my two new followers!!!!! Hee Hee I feel so special and grateful that you guys take the time to read about my boring life--I pwomise it will get mas interesante very soon--and even comment! It means so much to me--you don't even know.

Today: Food was good--I had cookies for lunch but they were strawberry cookies and I watched myself so I didnt eat too many (this was at work, so I was also pushing around big ass book carts--we call them "trucks"--so I prolly burned quite a few cals) and I had a really skinny piece of pizza for dinner. And oatmeal, of course. Can't go without my oats.

Meg and I had loads of fun--she is a thinspiration in real life. I swear, she has a TINY waist. It makes me feel like  a fat cow when I am standing next to her, but at least I dont feel tempted to binge when she is around, right?? Plus, she's really nice and stuff, so I want to hang around her. Unlike Molly, who is getting bitchier and ruder by the day.She is one of those girls that, when you are closer to her than others are, she acts meaner to you than others.

sdgkjasfodijlgd why did I ever try to be nice to her???

ANYWAY I am completely fucked over with this html junk. what I want is to have some pics on the left side of my blog--like under my about me section?--but I have no effing idea how to put them up. If you have the slightest inkling on how to do this PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me!

I would love you forever.

Going to watch Spirited Away and drink some Diet Coke so I can stay awake until a decent time to go to bed.

LOVE YALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?