Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deeelicious Thinspo

Kind of an oxymoron, no?

As you can tell from this title, I will be posting thinspo later on.

Ive decided my calories for the day will now be in a little chart in the beginning of the blogs, with a little smiley face or mad face depending on the day. This will not be a long post as I am kicking myself trying to revamp this sexy page and make it mas lindo.





one of my all time fave thinspos..not necessarily because of the body..I dunno. It just hits me








NOT thinspo, but we all need a little jigglypuff
Sooo...Thinspo!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE all of the thinspo, thank you :)
    jiowghruhgru I LOVE jigglypuff haha. When I was little I was the biggest pokemon fan.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv luv luv it =D Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. freakin love it.
    Thanks for that :)
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spot quite a number of that from Tumblr! Some are my faves too. I love the red haired girl, i want to look like her, espec her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are wayy too nice to me :)
    But I really appreciate it... you have no idea.

    I really love your blog... it makes me so happy, you are always so positive, never let that change... you are such an amazing person :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I looooooooooovveeeeeeeeeee that pic of a girl with long red hair. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?