Search Erin's Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rebirth

Food: I can actually say I am happy with what I ate. I missed breakfast but jogged in on my tready anyway, and had about...900 ish cals for the rest of the day.
SO FREAKIN HAPPY.

Inspiration!

Gemma Ward. My favorite model in existence. She's playing a mermaid in the next Pirates movie!!!

watching Housewives of Beverly Hills right now--guilty pleasure. my mom and I like to watch it and laugh at the plastic surgery jobs some of these chicas have.

Have a splitting headache and have been inside all day. ALL DAY. It's snowing amazingly hard in Maryland right now, and we can't go anywhere. Needless to say, I want the holidays to be over and get my ass out to see Black Swan.

Plus I am almost out of SoBe and I NEEEEED it to survive. xD


I think I smell. I need to exfoliate, but I did paint my nails today and watch Fat Camp on MTV, which was really inspiring. I mean, some of those people were around 130, so it made me feel kind of shitty.

Not much to say today, as not much happened, but I did post more pictures on my page so take a look.

Thanks for sticking with me--I woke up  today with two new followers. You guys are the B-E-S-T.

xxoo

PS I read the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins today...a must read. GO GET IT NOW!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I am just finishing that Trilogy is is GREAT you have to read all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that your comments on my blog always make me happy. Out of everyone I've met on here, your my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is going to be another Pirates movie? Man alive! LOL. But yes, Gemma Ward is beautiful.

    Thanks for the book suggestion. I am always looking for them. Have you read "Dying to be Thin" by Nikki Grahame? It is also a must-read, and not cheesy at all like the title might suggest. (I think the title sounds kind of like a lifetime movie.) But this chick was on top of her shit all her life. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?