Search Erin's Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Anti-Gain

Gorgeous girl of the day:

Victoria Justice--has perfect legs.


Food: Good again! I went out to dinner but I cut back majorly on the dressing for my salad--it was low fat too, and I did my jogging as well.

Hopefully I will lose another pound this morning, which I did do today, but only because I had overeaten over the holidays and  I did good yesterday. My face looks less bloated, which is good as well.

I just don't want to gain sooooo bad. I think I am restarting in my restricting mindset. I just, I dont know, go through phases.  And I can feel that restricting feeling coming back again, little by little.

It wouldnt be bad if I did, because I met a really cute guy today heggy ho :) He's nineteen and goes to college--Kansas, I think?--but he's here for break and ahhh he asked for my number and I just got kinda happy. Because I've never had a guy tell me openly that he liked me (except for a boy in like, third grade, and this really weird fat guy that has had a crush on every walking vagina on earth) and for once, he seems really sweet and like someone I could go out with.

It's pretty nice.

but alfdasffadfjlf whenever I see a friend of mine talking to a guy on Facebook or through texting, they always like, go back and delete what they said about 20320934 times before they send something, and I just kind of typed and sent. I hope I didnt scare him off, gosh.


Sorry for being really boring lately. If things with this guy keep up--fingers crossed!--then maybe my life will be something to blog about.

In the  meantime--enjoy the pics!

PAH yeah I forgot. Molly--she will be known as "M", in case she cyber-creeps and finds my blog-- invited me to go sledding with her today, and I dont really want to because A. I am trying to distance myself from her (too much baaaadd energy, if that makes a turd of sense) and B. I FUCKING HATE THE SNOW. its so wet, and cold, and makes my nose run, and is...cold.

So here is how our conversation went:

Me: I dont think I can go
Her: what

(time span of thirty seconds in which I allow myself to take a piss)
Her: Hello?

Me: (Pissed because she cant give me a damn second to myself, and she treats nobody else this shitty) Jesus christ sorry. I cant go because we are having a family dinner party (half true). Sorry I took a piss.

Her: why are you in such a bad mood?

Me:(after rolling around on the ground..jk...regretting ever starting up a friendship with her, thinking about bitching her out but deciding to just play the part of the weak friend again)sorry. im just angry that I cant go sledding.

I am so so so so so so sick of I don't know what--teenage girls. Thank god there are some friendly, mature, and honest girls on here, or otherwised I would be talking to my stuffed animals or something.

Have a good day lovely ladies

XXOO

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean by both the deleting&retyping thing with boys AND the negative energy!! And I was going to include Victoria Justice in my post today but I figured she's not hitting the big screen in 2011 so I saved her pic for another day... haha crazy weird coincidences :] Anyway I'm so happy to hear that you're doing and feeling better, and hoping that the boy situation goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in northern NJ :) It was so snowy here yesterday!

    I don't know who this Victoria Justice girl is, but her legs are insane! What awesome thinspo - thank you!

    As for the stuff with that guy - just be honest. Don't play games, if you like him, tell him, but let him pursue you! It really is that simple, and if it fizzles, don't let it get you down :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?