Search Erin's Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fat Saturday

Food: TOO MUCH

I officially hate how all holidays revolve around food. I look like a beached whale, my face is all swelly, and there are little sour patch kids walking around my room, singing, "eat me! I'm so deliciously sweet!"

Thank goodness a rerun of House with Olivia Wilde is on right now. Holiday edition! Can you put Hugh Laurie in a Santa Suit for me?? Gracias.

Damn good haul this year. Got a really amazing Canon camera--which I used to take pictures of all my luverly gifts.

VS undies! this is possibly the best pair of undies ever

Shoes from my grandma. I picked them out, but hey!

Hello Kitty dress up dolly! In her ballet outfit, of course!

stickers from shopkawaii.com

Hello Kitty Makeup case and some makeup from Sephora inside it

Tangled calendar he he a thinspo for every month

I also got an art book by Amy Brown, who is an amazing artist who draws faeries from my uncle, and some assorted pens and post it notes.

I organized my underwear drawer and my nail polishes so today was successful....Except for the food. My mom is being great--she said that we can be "diet buddies" for the next week. She isnt trying to lose weight, but she is trying to cut back sweets and she says she will help me as I try to not eat too much.

Nice of her.

NOW I have some questions for you, if you arent feverish with christmas exhaustion and holiday goodies, that is.
What was your favorite part about the holiday?
What are you looking forward to doing in the last few days of 2010?
and finally, what are you most looking forward to about 2011? (I must say, for me its the promise of Tangled on DVD and a skinnier me.)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite part was all the gas cards I got :) lol and seeing my cousins :D

    2010, last few days.... planning on exercising and not eating!! :D :D :D

    2011: Getting into shape again! As excited as I am about losing weight... I'm even more excited to get into great physical shape!! :D :D :D

    Gald to hear ou had a good holiday! I ate too much too whatever... at least eatting season is over right?!? :D
    Love Love Love those undies BTW :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I don't feel like answering your questions today...so I'm just going to say 'hey' and hope you're ok :) lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable booties!

    My favorite parts about the holidays are family traditions and giving gifts. I obsess over picking out just the perfect gifts for my family members and friends.

    This week, I am looking forward to a lot of good, kick-ass workouts and not having to go to work for the third weekend in a row!

    As for 2011 - I am hoping to continue losing weight and become beautiful, going to school (hopefully - fingers crossed!!) and strengthen my relationships - I need to correspond more with my best friends, friends overseas, and most importantly, with my long distance boyfriend.

    :) best wishes for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing pics of your Christmas presents. How lovely!

    And I like that you asked questions in your post. I should do that more often. Very interactive of you! :) So here are my responses:

    Favorite part of the holiday:
    Receiving presents that I didn't know I would be getting AND seeing snow on Christmas for the first time in over a decade.

    2010:
    Getting my shit together. Not letting myself go. Getting ready for the new year. Cleansing! Oh, and going to see Black Swan!

    2011:
    I'm looking forward to being skinnier, more self-controlled, and getting closer to finishing college. :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?