Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day Two

Yeah thats right--yesterday was pretty cool, foodwise. Lowest cals I've had in a while!

So far I have had a yogurt. I forgot to wake up to do my jogging, but I burn like 300 cals doing that so I am just not eating 300 cals that I usually do today.

PLUS I work, so that's cool.

Ummm, not much to say this early in the morning (its only 8:30 am here) but I am off to see my little cousin's christmas program in a bit. He is quite the firecracker, so it should be really intersting.

Pic of the Day!!! Dakota Fanning. She's my age also, and obvs she is pretty skinnah.

AHHFDJLSF my grandma is here dash away to Wicomico Day School, tra la la!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay good job on the calssss :)
    Have fun at the concert!!

    Have you see Dakota in The Runaways.... she is AMAZING.

    Love youuuu

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?