Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Throw My Hands Up in the Air Sometimes

EW I had regular cal soda at work. Nice start, Erin. But I was sooo thirsty! Now that I am fat, I get hot really fast, but I feel to fat to take off my big ol coat so I get even hotter and nastier and its just all really bad.

Church where my cousin performed
Good day otherwise. Saw my cousin in his little play! He was so cute--he kept shushing the girl behind him when she was singing. Some poor child started to cry during "up on the housetop" and a teacher had to come yank her off stage.

Right now I am not doing my homework, but watching "river monsters: unhooked" on aminal planet. this is what I get for having a little brotherrrr..

Ugly Xmas Sweater Partaaay tomorrow! Gonna go steal a sweater from the SalVal or my grandma (but I wont tell her what it is for) and wear a mini with it.

Highlight of my day: I was getting out of my car and remembered that I left my cell on the dash. SOO I turn around to run like hell back to my car and I slip on a patch of ice and go ass up in the air and land on my head. I think I lost more brain cells, which is not good, because I need those brain cells to get into a good college :0000

I would have laughed if someone got it on film though, but I do have a big bruise on my butt.

Lilah Lee: NOO I have not seen the Runaways! I really want to, but I always forget to get it on Netflix. I will make myself remember!!!


It's me you guys, falling down!!! (No not really but this chick does fall down)



Thanks for reading you guys, and cheers to another good day!!

1 comment:

  1. When are we getting more pictures ?!
    AWW my brother is 12 now so no more children's nativity plays :( hahaha
    yay for another good day x

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?