Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Haha...yesterday I was at 69 posts.  Bwahahahahahahaha.....* sigh *
Inspiration!!

Kate Bosworth. Perfect tan, perfect hair, perfect back. * Drools *
Food: Bangin' I didnt lose weight this morning though. Not sure why...Makes me sad. Anyway, I had a yogurt for brekkie, and a pb sammich for lunch, and then two mini rolls and three fries and a grilled chix salad for dinner.
Wow, that actually sounds like a lot. EW. But I did exercise on the tready today, PLUS I had work, so I was moving my ass around all day...I felt so fat.

Life: Kinda ballsy.

Remember how bitchy M was yesterday? Well today she was like "why are you such a bitch to me" and I was like "OMG soooooo sorry! I have been soooooo hectic lately and Ikr??I was SUCH a bitch!!! Totes gonna be nicer now. LOVE YA."

FUCK.

And that guy? Who got my number? STALKER!!! He hasnt stopped texting all day and was like, you  wanna go fourwheeling now??

First of all, honey, I dont know you well enough. talk to me for a week and come to a football game to hang and THEN we can go fourwheeling.

Secondly, what if he was like, a fugly perv? (I know hes not because my friend knows him) I dont just go chilling with every homeskillet that I meet on The Facebook.

Ahhh, plus Meg--my friend--says he's kinda...I dont know how to explain it...Excitable. I don't know.

Going to do some sit ups and play Pokemon lol. Im sooo bored. I need to have real friends that I can stand in more than two hour doses. Meg fits that criteria but she lives kinda far away.

AAHHHH HE IS TEXTING AGAIN!!! AND HE LIKES CARS!!!!!! Quick, whats a manual trans so I can tell him whether my car has one or not??? Is it like a stick???? Just call it a damn stick, then!!!

Love youuuu.

3 comments:

  1. You are sooooo funny! ahaha I love you and your posts more than words haha :)

    And yes, manual = stick hahaha!

    And your comments literally make my day... I want to hang out with you sooo bad you have no idea... because I feel like we are a lot alike haha :)

    good luck with stalker boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post just made my day. I love how you talk about your life. :)
    oh, and i know exactly what you mean about having friends that you can stand in more than two hour periods. i have quite a lot of friends, but only like 4 i actually like.
    and stay strong about that boy! don't hang out with him one on one until you get to know him a little better.
    stay strong deary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwhahaha i love you blog dearest x

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?