Search Erin's Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

omfg

Food: Blah blah blah fineee. I slept in until 11:30 (00ps) so there was no jog this morning. I ate like,,,1100 cals which is less than you need for sedentary living so that's good.

Inspiration!!!
Camilla Belle



Today was....kinda dumb again.  Actually it was bullshit.

On the bright side, my life is getting more exciting!!!! YAY.


(God Im watching Cops right now and every five seconds there's like a commerical for Oprah's new channel. GO AWAY. youre fat and rich and I already know that, so eff off, bitch.)

Ummm...I went to Toy's R Us and nearly died walking through a puddle--messy shit, someone should clean it UP!!--and got a mug and a video game for presents lol.

I really wanted to get an exercise vid so I went to Target but all they had was Billy Blanks.
Observe: the man who haunted my fifth grade gym class

lolololol he did shoulder rolls in this thing too

Casey--the guy who is texting me--is getting on my nerves. He asks weird questions too. He's nice but..idk if I would want to go out. He obviously does but I don't really curr. Haha, last time I texted him I told him I had sniffed mouse poison (I did. I thought it was rabbit food) and he hasnt replied bwahahahahah. Need me to scare off a guy?? I'm here for you.

M is batshit crazy. (this ugly shit color will represent her quotes)  She's all up on me like "new years! brunch at bob evans!! ooohhh!!" and I had already told her I was going to be having dinner at my house, (plus I dont wanna gooo....) but she ended up asking like 50 damn questions like, "who is the dinner for? what is on new years?  come over after dinner! when is your new years dinner?"

SHUTTUP. If I were Harry Potter, I would slap her so hard with  Silencing curse, bitch couldnt blink.

Then she asked if I was doing anything tomorrow (she knew, because rachel had put it up of The Facebook) and i was like...movies, I  think.

"OHH WITH WHOOOO?????? "

Rachel, I think,
and then she goes and asks rachel. HAHAHAHA bet she didnt count on rachel telling me HAHAHAHAHA

I'm done. God, you all are amazing for reading these long posts everyday. I need to learn how to summarize haha.

Lots of Love!
PS pray for my friend--she got commited to inpatient again :( poor thing

4 comments:

  1. your posts are wonderful. seriously, they are so funny and interesting. please- don't ever learn how to summarize.
    you know who you remind me of? the character juno from the movie, if you know what im talking about? haha. but seriously, your personalities are almost exactly the same- and thats a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love love love you :)
    These posts are amazing, they crack me up and we are going to meet someday when you turn 18 ok? lol Just because I will feel less of a creeper lmao... and the you don't have to tell your parents bahahaha :)

    wow ^^^ that sounded like crazt creeper material.
    O well.

    Love love love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Harry Potter reference! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?