Search Erin's Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Eloise at Christmastime

On the 12 days of Christmas the 'Bury gave to me..... 12 cans of natty, 11 times the scheming, 10 days off school, 9 nights of lying, 8 nights of cruising, 7 nights of puking, 6 beers til fucking, 5 CONDOM RIIIINGS, 4 packed bowls, 3 big mistakes, 2 blow jobs, and a citation at a partyyyy.

Food: Christmasy. Nuff said

My inspiration!

Natalie Portman


I love love love Eloise at the Plaza.
(Eloise18, I love you too, dear)

Watching it right now with my mommy after I just ate my weight in cinnamon rolls (I made them myself). I did pretty well at dinner, but dessert always gets me. OOOGHGGG.

Can someone stitch my mouth up for me? Tape my lips together so I can't eat anymore? Not eating ever again would be so much easier.
I dont know if you have thought about this...I do often, because my mother tells me that I can get over my ED because drug addicts can get over their addictions...It seems unfair to have an ED, because unlike heroin and coke, humans NEED food to live. You dont need a line of coke to function, but you do need food. So it isnt like you can just quit cold turkey--everything is about food!!!

That's just a little thoughtlet of mine.
I'll probably end up an alcoholic as well, because my whole family is permanently chained to a can of Guinness, so maybe Ill have to be a tee-totaler.

At least I have Eloise to keep me smiling--and you dearie pies of course.
I believe I want to dye my hair the color of Eloise's. Its this perfect light blond---and I will get it done at an organic salon I just found, so I wont have frizzy split ends.


My current hairz


Eloizeez hairz

 It isnt a terrible difference, but its a change. And I wear a lot of black, and I just LOOOBE the look of pale skin and pale hair with the contrast of black.

Molly called me today. At dinnertime. On Christmas Eve. What the haeeeeell is wrong with that child?

You loverly people have a fantastic christmas eve, and make sure to sprinkle some oats outside for those reindeer.

PS have any of you seen black swan? I havent found the time yet to go see it, but I am just dying to see it.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Black Swan yet, but I am dying to see it, as well. Like you, I completely idolize Natalie Portman. And not just for her looks; she is also a fabulously talented actress and an insanely intelligent human being.

    I have never seen the movie Eloise at the Plaza, but I have always thought the children's books on which the movie is based looked rather cute. Maybe I should check it out!

    And I think the new hair color would suit you VERY well. Please go for it!! I think it will look amazing on you!

    Cinnamon rolls are amazing. I'm glad there aren't any around me right now . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that color will look excellent on you :D
    I have very plae skin and hair... when I get skinnier ill put some black on for you lmao...

    Wanna be alchy's together?? It's in my genes as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?