Search Erin's Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You Gotta S-M-I-L-E

To be H-A-Double P-Y!!!!!

Ahh, Shirley Temple. She was like, my movie star when I was younger. I can still remember sleeping over at my Grandma's house when I was young. I'd pack my little bag that said "Goin To Grandma's" and stay up late with her watching Shirley Temple and Jeproady. In the morning, she'd make me heart shaped waffles while I watched reruns of the Roadrunner and Wil. E. Coyote. My nightlight was a star from the Christmas Tree she puts up every year, and I'd listen to the cars go by her house at night.

I miss childhood.

Today was good. Binge free. Saw Burlesque with Molly-I've changed my mind--she is the best friend Ive ever had.

(am I crazy or what)

Mmmkay. If you are a successful singer, it goes without saying that you will be a kick ass dancer and a suck ass actor. CHRISTINA AGUILERA LOOKED HOT, SANG HOT, AND ACTED LIKE CRAPSKY. NO MORE SINGER/ACTRESS MOVIES!!!!!!!

So. Today was a good day.



Shirley Temple

4 comments:

  1. I had a goin to grandmas bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay that today was good.



    ok lame comment :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that bag sounds so cute!

    My friend wants me to see that movie with her. I'm not too convinced. Singers turning actors seems like a bad move haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad today was good :) I wish I'd had a goin to grandma's bag when I was younger! They sound really sweet. :p I love remembering days like this when I was quite little - I remember them being so perfect and wonderful.
    I hope you're ok :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?