Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mean Girls

HAPPY EARLY TURKEY DAY GOBBLE GOBBLE.

Ugh eff this. Why do I always end up with the loser friends????????? It's funny, because today my Teen Vogue came and had an article about "friend poaching" in it. Which is like, stealing friends or something. Anyway, I look back on my life in retrospect and realize: all my friends basically suck. This one chick just basically fell of the face of the planet and ignored me because her mom didnt think I was cool enough, and in like first grade, this girl HOGGED me and never let me sit next to anyone else at lunch.

I also have this really bitchy friend who is the closest to a real friend as I can get, but she is so fucking moody that it drives me insane. plus, we go to different schools now and shes turned into a total slutty skank.

We ALL know about Nat. Bitch. And her little minons that USED to be my friends. Then there's Molly--I love her and all, but she just doesnt act very...friendly. Like, I showed her the other day my drawings of Eloise at the Plaza I made for my mom. She doesnt say anything. And then, when Meg and I wore those dress up clothes at work, she posted the pic on Facebook and Molly is like, "Meg! You are so gorgeous and your hair looks awesome etc." Nuthinn about me. Im not trying to sound like an attention whore, but I would just like a friend who will not take advantage of my inability to stand up for myself/try and act like a friend.

Ugh. Anyone else feel like all the good pallys have died out??? Whatever the hell happened to Thelma and Louise????? Scooby and Shaggy???? Harry and Ron?????



We are all surrounded by bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?