Search Erin's Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Uh Oh, I Want Some More

Happy Turkey Day y'all! And for my followers across the pond, Happy November 25!!!!!

Today I volunteered at a "Turkey Trot"--a marathon that benefits a local historical park. It was really fun--I was one of the trail markers.

I am sure everyone is wondering how the hell everyone ate on Thanksgiving, and I am happy to say, surprisingly well. I hate like, mashed taters and roast pork/turkey/stuffing/cranberries/any kind of "homestyle cookin'" (except ranch. I LOOOOVE ranch.) so I was okay.

For lunch, my mommy and I went to RUBY FREAKING TUESDAY. Can you belive they were open??? Anyway, I basically had a little bit of lettuce with their pumpernickel croutons for lunch, and then pecans for dinner, because my grandma made a bunch of like, bacon-wrapped turnips for dinner. OH I did have a homemade strawberry cuppycake!!! Clocking in a 200 cals. For the day I can assume around 1200, which isnt bad at all for Turkey Day.

Ummmm. I work 9-5 tomorrow, and my face looks a little less bloaty already (I think I am now on binge free day 2?? 3? I can't remember)


Mmmkay. Question for you guys. Because I am so obsessed with Ruby Tuesday croutons, I would like to hear YOUR fave restaurant foods--whether you are watching what you eat or not, let  me know!!!!!
Just so you don't feel any shame at all in telling me, I will reveal my top Five Fave Foods (from restaurants.)

croutons (duh)
outback steakhouse cheese fries w/spicy ranch dressing
Hunan Palace Moo Goo Gai Pan
Magnolia Bakery Chocolate cuppycakes
grilled chix salad from texas roadhouse

All of them served with tea.
Those little brown crunchy things? Deelish.

Did I mention I got a kick ass sleep mask? If not, well, I got a kick ass sleep mask.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the day went well. =) I don't really have any favourite restaurant foods - I hate going to restaurants. O.o The lowest calorie vegetarian thing that seems to be around are the sweet chilli noodles at this pub called The Moon On The Square, for 269 calories. Places round here don't seem to serve normal salads, just ones chock full of weird dressings and lots and lots of meat. =(
    Oh well lol. I hope you're ok =)xx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?