Search Erin's Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday!

Sorry--I couldnt think of anything more exciting for the title.

AM DRAINED. HATE STATISTICS WITH A BURNING PASSION. I swear, they make us take ONLINE quizzes, and Ive forgotten to take two of them, so there goes my average, and today I finally remembered to take one and the damn thing only has four freaking problems so I get one on and get a 75%

What's that sound??? Oh---its the two hundred dollars that course cost going down the toilet.

Worst part is, my teacher hates my class SO much because we are all SO stupid and dont understand anything, that there is no way she will give me some extra credit. Grrr. I hate math.

I LOVE english though. Love it love it love it. Am thinking about trying  to sneak into the AP English 11 class going on right now just because that teacher is SUCH a bitch and PILES on work and KILLS your essays. It would be an excellent experience for me, since I want to be some sort of writer/editor/reporter. I just wanna work with words, okay?
God. Why didnt I take English at community college and High School? BECAUSE I DIDNT FEEL LIKE DOING SUMMER WORK, THATS WHY.

Heggy ho. I didnt binge today. YAY. So that's day one of being back on track. Made a ton of coffee so I will be up peeing all night but whatever. I am on my period and have massive cramps. It feels like my insides are trying out for the olympics or something.

I did good today: Didnt binge, emailed my Aunt K, wrote my grandparents a thank you note, did my stats quiz online (did horribly, but did it), jogged, and got one of those cereal bars for my lunch.

Es muy muy sabrosa. If you have them in your local supermercado, I highly recommend purchase:


My biffer is back in the Bury! She is still sad about her nana, but I got her the most AMAZEBALLS prezzie in NYC that I hope to God she will love. She's a film junkie and makes these amazing music videos, so I got her a movie related gift.

Ugh you guys. Thank you all so much for your comments. Sooooo...have a great day, guys!


Hot damn--I didnt even know they had cocoa puffs until I googled it!
*goes to search for cocoa puff bars*

what I got my BFF. I didnt know what the hell it was called until I googled "black white marker clap thing movie" apparently it is called a "clapper board." Inneresting

7 comments:

  1. a) I loved stats, but I can totally see where you wouldn't... If you're ever really, truly exceptionally lost, let me know and I'll smile and pretend I remember how to do chi-squares.

    b) I loved English too! You would do so well in any sort of linguistic-based career. Hard to get a job, probably, but you really would be awesome.

    c) Congrats on your day! Good work!

    d) I dunno about them cereal bar thangs... But whatever floats your boat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I was looking at your blog and I like it. I want to invite you to become my blog friend, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    What do you think?

    I hope to hear from you soon.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cheery post, loved it :)
    Except obviously the stats issue. I need a B in maths to get into university next September :S then I'm taking Psychology which is STATS STATS STATS: blooming terrified!
    congrats on not binging! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmm cereal bars :)
    And yay to the no binging! :)
    nice jobbb!

    you are so lucky you like english... I really wish I could say the same lol

    Love youuu
    Kels

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I could think of when readin the title was Wed Nes Day. Yes I still read Wednesday like that xD

    How can you hate on maths? It's one of the best subjects to do lol. I do like english though. It's very creative when you are writing and yeah. I'm a nerd.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your blog :) I'm glad you're enjoying English, and well done for not binging :) And cocoa puff bars - I never knew they existed either! That made me smile for some reason. :)
    Hope you're ok,
    Night_Flower x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many calories are in cereal bars? I friggen love the honey nut cheerios one mmMmMmmMMMmMm.
    Awh that's a cute present, I'm sure she'll love it!
    Sorry about the math but congrats on not bingeing!
    XO Minnie

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?