Search Erin's Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Que Hora Es???

Its Potter Time.

HA I am sure you guys are all like finally. She can go and see the damned movie and SHUT UP about it already. I dont even LIKE the movies. I HATE movie theaters, and I HATE the very front of movie theaters, which is no doubt where my friend will choose to sit.

Cest la vie. I think that is my new philosophy. Quite brill, no no??


Today:
I stayed at school until SIX THIRTY  PM working on our school newsletter and my internship program. Did a lot of quality woman-to-woman bonding time with my English teacher from 10th grade(also my journalism coordinator) and got very mad at technology. I swear, next month,  I am drawing the damn thing on a piece of paper. Wont have to worry about copyrighted clip art, wont have to worry about PIN drives and whatnot. Just good old fashioned paper and pen. Like James Madison, and the Federalist Papers. ERIN and the MUNDANE MONTHLY SCHOOL NEWSLETTER, FEATURING ADVERTISEMENTS FROM THE LOCAL HARDWARE STORE AND CUTESY BALLOON GRAPHICS.

(teachers gossip just like students do. maybe being a teacher is an excuse to never have to grow up???? I think Im on to something big.)

No binges, I was too busy. My friend and my other friend took over the TV studio in our school and filmed a Harry Potter script. I had to borrow my skinny friends t shirt and was like constantly pulling on it and stretching it out. i hope it sproings back to what it was before I expanded it :0 But it was fun--I was Ginny, and my other friend was Hermione. Here is our improvised script: (note, I am G and my other pall is H)

G: Hallo, Hermione! Pray tell where is Harry? And what are ye doing?
(we were speaking in delightfully gross Brit accents)
H: Oh Ginny, Harry will meet us later at the movie theater. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PART ONE comes out today! I am reading the book so I can catch up on the story.

G: Splendid idea. Mind if I join you, chapper?

H: TURN TO PAGE 364.

 My friend Molly comes in at this point, dressed in normal clothes)
M: Um. Guys? What are you doing? and how did you even get in here?

We basically squabble after this point until I say "BACK TO THE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS"
and Molly sits down with us to read. HA we even got a green screen to put Hogwarts in the background, and played the theme song during our part.

Molly loved her clapper thingy, by the way.

I will  leave here in a few minutes to hang with her at her house before the FEATURE PRESENTATION.

Dont fear, I will post pictures of the amazing world of POTTER.

Have a good night, muggles.

2 comments:

  1. ahahah 'cos us brits speak like that all the time :P made me smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Like Madison, and the Federalist Papers." I loved that =D
    And your pre-school-news-presentation sounds cute :D Nice job on acquiring a green screen!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?