Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ugly Day

I woke up feeling okay, and I did my jogging and whatever...and then I weighed myself.
I TOLD everyone that I can't weigh myself because I get depressed and then I binged, but for some reason I was feeling confident, and I went and weighed myself.

Brace yourselves...127. GOD I feel like crying. Thats the highest Ive been in like 2 years! And on Friday I was like 123!!!!! Damn food, damn sugary lemonade, damnneddd chocolate snack cakes.

Tomorrow is another day though, and I will NOT weigh myself tomorrow.

Non food related news:
I am all over the planet with junk and papers and receipts and I am about to go bat shit crazy if I dont clean my room. Souveniers and homework and gum wrappers, oh ME OH MY. I got to my community college late this morning because I set off the alarm in my house, the alarm company called and asked me for the password and my mom didnt tell me so I basically burst into tears and gave them her number so she could tell them I wasnt trying to steal some forks or something....

THEN I got to my high school late due to a looong binge. I had a history test that I didnt study for (what a surprise. I dont believe I have studied once in my lifetime) and kinda flirted with some kinda boys in my kinda history class. High school is so st00pid.

Ahh, work. Work was nice today--I put away three massive carts of books without dropping any on my toe, having some little kids look up my skirt, or dawdling. Ew though, this mexican dude (no offense to any mexicanos out there, as I have plenty of mexican pallys) hit on me and I was like dude step away from the bookshelf. I will hit you over the head with Danielle Steel if you whip out your trouser snake on me.

I lovveee reading all your comments!!!!!!!!

Morbid Diathesis: thanks so very much! you really are too sweet.

Rio: Ha ha, that is actually exactly what I thought of when I saw the elevators too.

KEEEEELIIIINNNNN: I love you gurl. Are big eyes good? my lil bro makes fun of me, and I just hope that others dont think I look like a fly or something. And everytime I take a test, I instantly forget all the knowledge that I just barfed onto the page. Ecosystems?? What???? Pre Algebra???? NO.



PSSTTTT...Harry Potter premiere is in just two days and two hours and 36 minutes!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Noooooo!!!! The internet ate my comment!

    Just know that I'm sorry about your morning yesterday, but that it would make a great children's book ("Erin's Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Morning"), and the way you write makes me laugh so hard sometimes (and I'm in chem class...), and big eyes are amazing and, based on scientific studies, are among the factors that make people innately see a woman as most beautiful (along with facial symmetry and small nose & chin, I think). Plus, don't worry too much about your weight, because it fluctuates randomly sometimes, and scales flip out, and if you did it after running your water levels would be weird, and I'm still too embarrassed to tell you mine, but know that it'd make you feel better. Nonetheless, VICTORY WILL BE OURS! Hope your Wednesday is happy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah!!! Enjoy the show girl! And yes, I totally take issue with several of the actor choices...I had the hardest time with Gilderoy Lockhart though!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?