Search Erin's Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Mom: What do you want for christmas?
Me: Oh, Ill just get some money for clothes and such.


What I really want, she can't get me. Nobody can.

I want to lie down and feel a space in between my thighs again. I want to sit down and not suck in my stomach anymore. I want to show people that I am better than they think I am. I want to wear the clothes that I dream of--be the girl that I am inside.

I want your hands, your smile, the assurance that someone loves me like I've never had before. I want a someone to tell me I am beautiful. And I want to believe it.

I want to walk into my house and laugh---wipe my shoes off so I don't track fairy dust on the carpet.


I want your love <3

You are beautiful--you just can't believe it.

2 comments:

  1. Aaw. This is sad but kind of beautiful =) And you are beautiful, the pictures of you I've seen on this blog are all lovely. I hope you're doing ok =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take the words out of my mouth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?