Search Erin's Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

Honestly though, I dont care much for weekends anymore. I just get bored.

Potter was AMAZIIING! Coming from me, who balks at watching them anyway, this is gold. Maybe the midnight showing was part of the coolness, but it was really a lot better than the others. I had some munchies, so there goes my golden day...Bahh, does anyone else think popcorn from the movie theaters makes their piss smell like butter????? Is that TMI? I dont care, actually--I kinda want an answer.

Okay. So the bitch that I ranted about a few posts back was at the premiere too, with a little band of friends. She was wearing like, a tan feather boa, orange kitty ears, an orange fur mini, tan bra, and some sort of furry tank top. I have no idea what the hell she was trying to be except maybe Crookshanks, Hermione's cat, and the cat wasnt even in the movie. One of her friends came dressed as a werewolf?/chewbacca? I dont know. Luckily, she didnt see me he he.

My friend Molly has the pictures from the theater, so when she gets feeling like putting them on facebook, I will snatch them from her and post them on here. I would have taken a picture of the screen but...PLAGIARISM.

I definelty have a favorite part of the movie but am kind of leery as to posting it because I dont want it to be a spoiler. I  mean, it isnt really a spoiler, because everyone knows what will happen (who read the book) but..Whatever. If you care enough to hear, then I will post it.

Cant wait for July. Hopefully I will be skinnier then.

Another Mommy and Me fight againt today. Mostly on how unhappy I am and how I take it out on her often. I wonder, everytime we end up fighting and I cry and I say that next time, it will all be different, if we will be in that same position in just a few days? I am determined this time to make a change and get my act together. Starting with taking responsibility for my actions and acting for the FUTURE.

After all, it isnt like I have 300 pounds to lose. I have 25. I can do it. I can do it and keep my act together and make Erin 4.0 and have the first bikini summer I have ever had.

Good Lord, I feel like the little engine that could. I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN.

I know we can.

Thankee for the comments guys!
Eloise: haha sorry if that offends. british people are so sexy that we americans have to attempt to imitate them at every chance we get.

PS
Molly and I had to get back to our seats in time for the trailors, to see all the smexy new movies coming out. We saw a trailor for Red Riding Hood:

With Amanda Seyfried!



and then this madness:

Aaaw Hell Naw, Harrison! Get your ass back into Indiana Jones' dungarees!


Well. I guess thats all.
*goes off to read blogs*






4 comments:

  1. This guy i'm tlaking to wants to see cowboys and aliens sooo bad!! hahaha I think it looks kind of cool tho!

    Glad you enjoyed the movie... I really do want to see it sometime this week :)

    Have a fab Saturday :)

    Kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowboys and Aliens WTF?!
    I have no idea about the pee question, I'm sorry!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear the movie was so good! I always go into the Potter films expecting to be disappointed so hopefully it will be different this time! I definitely want to hear your favorite part! Wait till tomorrow!!! Ohhh and that Red Riding Hood movie looks amazing!!! Of course that's me just judging by the movie poster you posted :D

    Butter popcorn and pee smell: I have no idea! Lol but your question made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I'm glad you liked the movie! I saw it today and it was amazing... I really want to know your favourite part now! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?