Search Erin's Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

"I'm the king of the world!"

Ahaha, what a wonderful day.

My friend Meg and I played dress up during our lunch break. Our boss is a seamstress and brought in a bunch of costumes today, and we just HAD to try them on.
We were from the Renaissance???
Sorry for the tilted pic--Ive got no idea how to fix it. Needless to say, about 80 little kids came up to us and asked us why we were dressed up. Our reply? "we felt like it."


Ahhhh, Facebook. Am currently friending everyone that I was in inpatient treatment with. Why the hell didnt I write down their last names in my journal????

Back to today. Molly and I went to see Rent at the University near my house. I got us all Starbucks during intermission--she got like a mocha thingy and some peanut mms, and me and her brother both got orange glaces. its like strawberries, bananas, and oj. Today went well, because Meg and I ran around during work like mad, and didnt eat anything (we just read the really erotic parts of romance novels. "The Pleasure Master" and "Never Romance a Rake") and I had a salad when I got home.

AAHHH  For all of you who have seen Harry Potter--my favorite part:
The animated little scene of the Deathly Hallows Story. The detail was so gorgeous, and it was so macabre and pretty and GAWD I could watch it all day.

Ah, Titanic. Why must you keep me up late at night? And why must you end so sadly??? I cry so hard everytime I see poor Jack, all frozen and icy, with Rose crying next to him. Oh god, if I could be as pretty as Kate Winslet--life would be good. Rose is so smart, too. Im such a dumbass--if I was frreezing to death, there is no way in hell I would be smart enough to grab a whistle and blow. Id be like, "Jack! NO!!!!"

So I think I am going to go to sleep now. Am very tired. I will post more early tomorrow...If I remember.


AHHH MY ARGUMENT ESSAY, WHICH IS WORTH 40% OF MY FINAL GRADE,  MUST HAVE 2 DRAFTS TURNED IN MONDAY AND I HAVE  NOT STARTED!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes! :) I haven't seen Titanic but I really want to - everyone else seems to have seen it! Harry Potter was amazing - I loved the bit with the Deathly Hallows story too! I know what you mean about being able to watch it all day. :) Good luck with the essay. x

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?