Search Erin's Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sexy Men and English Papers

First of all, I'd like to thank all so much for your comments on my paper!

Eloise 18: haha neither would I. This is being graded anonymously by the head english proffs. at my college, so they will have no idea who I am tee hee. but thanks! I was trying to put emotion in there.

Lilah Lee: thanks dahlin :)

Keelykeelykeelin: Thank you! That is my "hook" so hopefully the proffs. will think so too. Yeah, I did find a couple of court cases/encyclopedia snippets that I can cite in-text. I really liked your workplace idea--will use it as best as I can! :) He he. Yes it rhymes. It wasnt supposed to, but I was in that mood, i guess.

all.my.secrets.: thanks! and it is beginning an argument paper, so I have plenty of for/against arguments that will come in the following paragraphs. this is just to play with the emotions in the beginning. thanks for the tippsss!!!!!
night_flower: aww thanks! I really was trying to make people "feel" with this, so I am glad that I at least reached you. hopefully evil teachers will get it too.

The stupid thing wouldnt print so I sent the finished draft in just now.

MMKay. So today was good--my mommy and I cried a little bit together, but we actually got a little closer today, I think. I didn't binge, and I didnt even chew like 12 pieces of gum so today was nice.
So we have this huge thing at my school called "Rock N Roll Revival", where all the kids sing like oldies (some of the songs this year are "time warp" "helter skelter" and "stray cat strut") and dance. its a HUGE ordeal and all of the shows get sold out. I tried out this year and made it as a dancer!!!!!

Im really excited, because I really need to improve my dancing skillz. Plus, we get to wear cute costumes.

My friend Molly, who is like, devoted to theater, tried out of course as well. I felt so bad for her, because not only did the people who SUCK (no offense) got the biggest parts, the casting director shouted out "Hey! Sorry about your nana's death--that's such a drag."

AND THEN PEOPLE LAUGHED AT HER.
I swear.......Anyway, I think I will take her out for sushi or something to make her feel better. Even though I hate sushi.
(Is that woman serious? Such a drag?????)

She did get a solo though, so I am proud of her.

So in honor of Rock N Roll Revival, I will now post pics of some of the sexiest men in the performing arts world. Please excuse me if you do not agree with their hotness.



Ryan Gosling. Damn you, Rachel McAdams!!!

Channing Tatum

Eminem. You know he's hawt.

<3

OHMYGODOHMYGOD SO HOTTTTTTTT

Last but NOT least. <3

Thank you God, for making men so hot. This is thinspiration if you ever need any. Have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?