Search Erin's Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh Hay!

Breaking news: I got my Facebook back.
I am sure you are asking, "but I never knew she got it taken away?" and that is true. SOO I will start from the beginning.

I asked for a Facebook. Mom said no (this went on for some while). I secretly made one. My aunt friended me. I decided to spill the beans because Id rather tell my Mom than have my aunt let it slip. She got V.V. angry. Took away Facebook. Gave it back.

So that's how it all went down, basically.

Today I went to Hunan Palace for sushi with my Friend. DfjaoifgNASTYYY sushi. I swear, they put like CHEESE on one of the sushis. I ordered myself some chicken cho chos while my Friend went to town on her sweet n sour chicken, Dr Pepper, and cheesy sushi. The girl can chow down. So calorie wise, it was okay, but damn Chinese food is salty, so I will be retaining some fluids tomorrow.
We spent: $32.07
We ate: About $10.50 worth of food
We drank:None of our watered down sodas/rank iced teas
We learned: Never go to a restaurant just because it is cheap--especially if you want to get raw fish--and never pick the restaraunt in the middle of the ghetto
We left: No tip. And ran the hell outta there.

We saw MEGAMIND!!!! For all of you with smaller child siblings, this movie is not horrendously corny/stoopid that you will kill yourself taking your little sis/bro to see. I laughed more than a girl my age should have.

Tomorrow I work from 9-5 at the library and get to see a bunch of skinny ballet girls come in for the library's Christmas reading of the Nutcracker. BITCH IT IS NOT THANKSGIVING YET. I'm thinking I may have to go buy some more of those SoBe 0 cal Life Waters--they have a nice selection at the Giant.

What are your favorite foods? "Safe" or "not safe", what are they?? Here is a list of mine. Feel free to marvel at my gluttony

Safe foods:
fat free strawberry cream cheese
coffee
anything splenda
nature's own whitewheat bread (the goodness of wheat for the taste of white, and only 50 cals per slice!!)
veggs.
fruuuts.
low fat graham crackers
grilled chicken
Cheerios!

Not so safe foods:
cheeseeee frieeess with spicy ranch dressing and bacon (mmm havent had outbacks aussie chips in at least 2 years now)
Candy corn!!!
Frozen yogurt! Preferably TCBY
Cool Ranch Doritos
French toast!!
Strawberry PopTarts

Now that I think about it, all of my not safe foods DO make me feel sick after consumption, so that is some inspiration to not eat them.

Mmkkay guys. Tonight I will bless you with an amazing thinspo collection on xanga. She is one of my favorite thinspo sources and she has TONS of pages!

Thinspos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?