Search Erin's Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

If it looks like a bitch, smells like a bitch, and talks like a bitch...

I think I get the weirdest security codes on here. I was just catching up on everyone's blogs, and after typing in my comments I got freaky words like "milymbr" and "weeglies" and other oddities. Just saying. It gets on mah nerrves after a while, but I guess I understand why they are on here.

(I don't, really.)

Tonight I am going to tell you a story about a girl, because this girl will appear in some future posts I am SURE, and  I don't want to cause any brain-hurt because you don't know what I'm talking about. So, in narrative form, here is my little story.

Once upon a time, a little girl (Me) went to a Catholic elementary/middle school. In like, 6th grade, some smart ass from the 5th grade got moved up into my class. She (lets call her Janie) was a total freak and had major dandruff, acne, and was fat. She always talked about her favorite country singer and wore his memorabilia and liked to creat comics about the "Bob Family." I was nice to this bitch because I felt bad for her.

She fell in love with the innocent little 6th grader. She invited me to her waterfront property and wowed me with her "toy" golf cart, popcorn machine, home theater, OnDemand, private phone line, and iPod. From then on, you could pretty much say she was as obsessed with me as John Hinckley was with Jodie Foster.

This girl became a bitch pretty quick. She went through about every phase you can go through before 9th grade: goth, emo, hippie, druggie, prep, slut, rock chick. Yet, she never once did anything in her personal life that would make her one of these things.

Do you see where I'm going with this? This bitch, Janie, would ALWAYS talk to hardcore druggies about weed and  draw pictures of what she thinks would happen if she did LSD and tell me stories about her and her boyfriend's makeout session.

I started to try to get away from her. SHE FOLLOWED ME EVERYWHERE. She invited me to her house, she signed up for the clubs I was in (and didnt contribute but still made sure her name was on the list so she could get college credit), made sure we had the same classes in the same period, and texted me every half hour. When summer came, I felt free, and didnt respond to any of her texts. She began to torment me. Everything I did was gay, emo, slutty, stupid. Janie made me feel like crap under her shoes(they were converses at that point!). I blame her partly for my ED, although I know I should not have been as affected by her pettiness as I was.

Back to present day: We had a fall out last year when she humiliated me in public by starting a lie about something I did NOT do at a local fair. She texts me all summer(actual texts right here my mom saved in case we need a restraining order):
We saw you driving earlier, you have the same car I'm getting haha (this bitch is 14. I have a honda, and she has claimed all her life that she is getting a mercedes. then again, she cut her hair when I did, bought the same backpack I did, and started wearing Abercrombie when I did. after she proffesed her hate for everything abercrombie.)

Hey do you not have a texting plan anymore? I can stawp texting if thats the case.

Hi.

Are we still friends?

So youre dumping me?

Are we still friends?

Heey erin. Ive been thinking about you. Did you get my letter?(this letter she sent to me when I was in inpatient treatment for ana in this past march. sheppard pratt, holla.)

I found out, to my dismay, that this year she would be in my spanish class. The bitch teacher sat me right next to her. One day, she stopped teaching a few minutes early so we all congregated by the door. Janie stands behind me, breathes down my neck, says nothing. The bell rings. We all leave, but as soon as we walk out the door, Janie stops me and says, "I dont want to be the one that continues all this hostility, so Im gonna ask you whats up" or something to that affect. I basically told her that she knew what she did and that there was no right in pretending that I was her friend or needed to be her friend anymore.

Her response: That's reasonable.

I am now dropped out of spanish and havent gotten a text from her in a while. She still talks about me in public--my friends all tell me. OH one more thing. I made a Facebook, as you know. SHE DELETES HERS. In the short time that I have mine taken away, she reactivates her account! I got my account reactivated two days ago now, and hers is deleted.

Personally, I think it is funny that she wont allow herself to have a Facebook. So take that bitch. AND STOP WATCHING ME.

Sorry for the rant, but  I just needed to rant and rant and rant and rant until my fingers fell off (they are twitching on my keyboard right as we speak.)

OH SHit--this dude stalked Anna Kournikova

This freak was obsessed with Uma Thurman

Would be killa of Ronald Reagan--to get Jodie Foster's attention

HE KILLED JOHN LENNON
I lobe you guys :))))

1 comment:

  1. woah, sorry you had to deal with that bitch... I enjoyed reading about it though :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?