Search Erin's Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jiminiy Crickets--Was That A Shooting Star??

Don't EVER purge caesar salad dressing. It sticks in your throat and stinks for like the rest of the century.

Have any of you ever purged, blown your nose, and had more crap/food come out in the tissue?????? This is an extremely TMI question, but it was funny to see a big lettuce leaf in my kleenex this morning...

If you could make a list of wishes and have all of them come true, what would you write? I don't care how superficial you are, because nobody can be more superficial than me. Anyway, here is my list of shooting star wishes:

A kitty cat, becaause I just want a best friend to be there for me all the time, no excuses
Less freckles on my face/body. Especially in the summer. I dont mind my pale skin as long as it is not speckled and spotty!!!
Smarter math brains
A scholarship to Marymount Manhatten Uni!!!
A smaller BMI, and a bodyweight of 26 pounds less than what I am now
A better relationship with my mom
whiter teeth
soulmate
webcam
complete collection of opi and essie nail polishes
unlimited money to go SHOPPING with
Amazing dancer skills
collection of House DVDs
Hope and Happiness

Lawdy. Does anyone else find Hugh Laurie unbearably witty and sexy?? Or am I just delusional???

Its T-minus...some more days until my birthday, and more importantly, my trip to NYCCCC!!!! Hoping to be down at least 2 pounds by then, but the MARS candy company may hinder my progress. Damn you, mark-down candies! And damn you Visa, for letting my mother buy three bags of Snickers, 3 Musketeers, and Milky Ways!!!!!

Today's video/link/quote/tip/picture/etc of the day is a list of my favey fave low cal foods/beverages

SoBe 0 cal life water--comes in a variety of flavors, my favorite of which is acai fruit punch (tastes like juicy juice)

Nature's Own WhiteWheat bread--the only 50 cal slice that is actually large and fluffy. delish white taste with the nutrish of wheat

Reduced fat philadelphia strawberry cream cheese-- slap a tbsp of this on afore mentioned bread and enjoy a <100 cal lunch

chef boyardee mac n cheese cups--basically all I ate before treatment. 190 cals, and VERY filling. Its real cheese, too.

HoneyMaid reduced fat cinna/honey grahams--2 whole erm, slices?? is only 140 cals, so split one slice up into two and you can have a snack of only 35 cals. also good with milk.

For all 8 followers I have now, I really am feeling the love, and enjoying commenting on your own blogs!!
I will sit back now and watch House while painting my nails with "jade is the new black" by opi and try to get rid of the nasty vom taste in my mouth.

have a V.V. nice day.

4 comments:

  1. HOUSE! Heck yes. My roommate adores him too.

    I'm sorry about the purge... I've actually never been able/had a strong enough urge to do that, so I have no idea, but it sounds awful.

    And candy sales are totally becoming the bane of my caloric life.

    Furthermore, I really like your lists! The wish list, and the snack list. Can I copy you on me own blog if I cite you? And by the way, you're not really that superficial. You have some deep thoughts there. (ps: I love freckles. Boyfriend is not a redhead, but he has a nice smattering, and it's somehow simultaneously adorable and incredibly sexy, and I bet it's the same for you... ;) )

    Anyway, you have a super-splendiferous day yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello just letting you know I am from pt and look forward following your blog!! Feel free to follow me =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for all my comments Lovely!
    I have blown vomit out of my nose I'm afraid to say!!!
    I wish for so much stuff...now you have me daydreaming
    take care, hope you're not purging too much :S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys!!! Keelin: sure! I dont care at all! I love your blog and have printed out some of your ballet photos and put them in my thinspo box :)

    Bree: thanks girl! will go follow your blog asap

    Eloise: haha youre welcome. and thank you for the well wishes

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?