Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tewsdayy.

Evening all. Soo today my illness is a little better. I'm still bloated as heck but at least I don't feel nauseous. Sadly, my dear mommy and granddad have both got what I had yesterday. I blame it all on my little cousin as he is the one that initally was sick. Hopefully Grandad will stick it out--he's a 72 year old diabetic and just got out of the hospital for a wound infection.

School was fine, got invited to a Halloween party by a girl in my grade so that was pretty uplifting. I'm hardly what you'd call a "party girl." So now I need to come up with a costume that will look hot and make me look skinny at the same time. Tell me if you guys have any thoughts on what I should wear!!!

Worked from four to eight today and got totally freaked out by some creeper. I work in the library aka the homeless hangout and this boozy fellow came over to me and was like "shawty, hella nice skirt" and then proceeded to sing something about "motherfucking shit" all the way out the door. Hmm. My job description should have included random harrassment. On the very plus side, I was wearing a cute skirt and my friend Kelly said that I was "so little." I know, I know, why should I care? But when you spend 100% of your day telling yourself that you are the hugest, thickest, fattest, and flabbiest thing in the room, being called little is like a gift from above.

Mom bought me some candy corn. I hope to God that means that she trusts me enough to not binge while she was away. It's so funny; just a month or two ago she would always encourage me to have the extra piece of bread, or order fries with my chicken sandwich, or go with regular ranch instead of lite, and now she kinda eyeballs me whenever I have a slice of banana bread at my Grandma's house. Anyone else out there like me? Used to be Ana and now Mia/BED? I'd MUCH rather be told to eat another piece of something than told that just one--or none-- is enough. Hopefully the candy corn is a step towards her thinking I'm somewhat "normal", whatever that means.

Mmmkay guys. Gotta finish my English essay that's due tommorow(its about ED's, haha). And I have to go give my chinchillas their dust baths <3 Love you all and don't forget to HELP ME with this costume issue!!!

Lovess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?