Search Erin's Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Food For Thought

Hey--sorry about the absence of posts yesterday and the day before but...I've been having some "home" trouble. Needless to say, I haven't been the best daughter lately and had a huge blowout fight with my mom yesterday. We're okay now...for now. But I really plan on trying to make a change in my life now. She's atttempting to montior my eating and to make sure that I don't bing/purge/starve. I really appreciate that because not too many people would put up with that shit!!! Right now I'm chewing Extra's dessert gum like crazy and am probably at...1300 cals today. Which is a MAJOR improvement from other days.

Tomorrow I work 9-5 at the library, which is an awesome way to burn TONS of cals if I stay away from the staff vending machine. I plan on leaving all money at home, however, and avoiding the staff room for my lunch break to prevent any slip ups. I'll find a diet book or an Audrey Hepburn biography and read some thinspo so I won't eat :)

Today I've been at school, working on English HW, watching Jeproady with Mom (we got along fine then, so its good so far!), and Bing-ing (Word? Verb??) thinspo. My fave thinspo is real girl, I guess because it makes it all more real to me that I can achieve my goals. Celeb and model thinspo is just another world, I guess, so it isn't too inspiring. But I still LOVE Miranda Kerr.

As far as non ED activities go, I am either going as snooki, a nerd, or a homeless person for Halloween. I'll have to raid my little brother's closet if I decide to be a nerd and "borrow" some of his uniform trousers. Anyone out there pumped for Taylor Swift's new album? Comes out on Mondayyy and I bought a new iTunes gift card so I'll be prepared.

Loveees and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?