Search Erin's Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day So Far

Hey all. So today I have no high school because of teacher conferences. I was all pepped up last night because I was gonna hop out of bed, do my jogging on the treadmill, and kill it today with sit-ups and whatever. BUUUT I feel sick as shit. :( I skipped my jogging, skipped my  community college english class, and was forced to go to the doctors so he could "check up on me" again. Horrible day. The only plus side is that I feel SO sick that I haven't eaten more than 300 calories so far. Blech. My dr says that I don't have to come back until January so that's a major plus. But I plan to be down at least 15 pounds by then.....
Anyway gotta finish my english and statistics HW or else I'll probably get grounded again.

Posting some links for you lovely ladies :)
http://thinspiration-pictures.blogspot.com/
Amazing thinspos ^^

Annd for all you fashion junkies...If you have yet to create an account on style.com, DO IT NOW. You can see all the recent fashion and couture runway shows and add them to your very own lookbook! Just be warned, the site can be a little slow sometimes, but it's totally worth it!
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/

Stay gorgeous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?