Search Erin's Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Everything You Didn't Want to Know

Heyyyy. As promised, I have compiled a bio for you all so I won't seem like a total stranger on here. Enjoy!!

Name: Erin Rose
Age/Birthday: November 14, 1993 (Sweet Sixteen baby)
Hometown(and Current town): Maryland

I live with my mom and 14 year old brother. My parents got divorced 2? 3? years ago due to my dad's alcoholism. Haven't seen/talked to him in a looong time and miss him. I've got two wonderful grandparents who live a bike ride away, and two little cousins that I see every weekend.

I'm a Junior in High School and am also taking classes at a community college to prep for my four year university. My first(and right now only) choice is Marymount Manhattan. I'm the Vice President of our Key Club, editor-in-chief of our school newsletter, in the Spanish Honor Society, and the Publicity Manager for the SGA. Being busy is the only thing that keeps me sane.

I'm currently in recovery for an eating disorder. I was hospitalized and diagnosed with anorexia nervosa in February and am currently suffering from a mix of anorexia and bulimia. I refuse to give up hope though, so a shout out goes out to my soul sisters out there.

I have three chinchillas and a cat that I adore, a box full of pages torn from Vogue and Elle in my bedroom, a family of stuffed Sanrio toys, and a wall full of books by Laurie Halse Anderson, Meg Cabot, Louise Rennison, and J.K. Rowling.

Pretty much it. Feel free to Facebook me!!! (just tell me you're from Blogspot first. Kay? Kay.)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001586821036

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?