Search Erin's Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

November is the best month

So yeah. My birthday is in two weeks and I have yet to pick out a present. It's probably because I'm getting old. We are goingn to New York City so that will be a present in itself. My girl franns are going to take me out to dinner somewhere which will also be fun--as long as they don't 1. sing to me in public and 2. get one of those thousand billion calorie desserts and insist on eating it.


New November goals:
NO sweets--except for my bday
NO skipping exercise just because I dont "feel like it"
NO binging
NO and no weekend specialness

I am hoping that I lose around...5-9 pounds this month. I was 122 this morning despite Hallowbesity, so maybe I can make it down to (122 minus 9 iss...*uses calculator*)113!

My Mom brought home some kittens from her office. There's two little grayish striped ones and one little orangey one! I have named them even though they will go to the adoption shelter in like two days. My faveee is Lily, one of the gray ones, and the other two are Patriot(gray) and Cream(orange). There's this mother cat that lives at her office and is like permanantly knocked up by some pimp daddy cat out there, so my Mom always brings home her kittens to tame and stuff.

SO I'm thinking about making this blog more user friendly. I'm thinking maybe a shorter description of my day and then something funny/thinspiring/fashioney will be posted for you guys to look at. That way nobody will be bored out of their skins because I am NOT that interesting.

Today's tidbit will be...Funny! Because I am watching America's Home Videos right now and laughing my way to a six pack (I wish).

So I had sex...and used a pancake as a condom.
Seriously??? My only guess as to why some people think that this is acceptable is that "it all ends up in the same place anyway." But does that mean you should stick spaghetti in your milk carton??? NO.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Pancake-sausage-corndog-condom ... laughing totally counts as ab exercise.

    2. Kittennnnnns! They sound adorable!!! Post pictures?

    3. Good luck this month again! *cheerleads* And while I love the idea of your potential new blog structure, I love the current style too. You're at least 10^4 times less boring than I was in high school (...clearly, I am Nerd)!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?