Search Erin's Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

LA La la

Hola. I'm in a rather good mood right now because I got a 96% on my English Compare/Contrast Essay. Seriously, I got my grade this morning at 10 am and I am still happy. It was on ED's and I really put my own feelings into it and the only points taken off were for my works cited page. Sorry about that little happy rant--but English is my faveee subject and this bodes well.

As for the rest of today:
oatmeal
sandwich and graham crackers at lunch
grilled chix salad and low fat fro yo for dinner

and gum. key lime pie gum.

So not bad. The day isn't over but so far I haven't binged, I've gotten up to do my jogging, and I think my mom wants to take a walk later tonight. Watch tomorrow be shitty as pants. AHAHAA that's actually how it goes, usually. I have a few great days after a big fight/binge and then the cycle starts over again. I am going to bust my ass to not screw up again though, so maybe I can make it to Halloween without binging/telling my mom I hate her/cutting. Wednesday will be a toughie--I am making cookies for Dia de Los Muertos with my Spanish club and I know our fatty teacher will be eating icing and shit. I fucking hate her so much I dropped out  of spanish this year.

My mom has yet to find out that I have a Facebook. Life is serene.

1 comment:

  1. All right! This sounds like a good day indeed for you - and you can definitely keep up the happiness if you try. Optimism! If you ever do need a little cheer boost, talk to me, though. But for now, congratulations on the English paper, and *hug!*

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?