Search Erin's Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hey guys--I'm late posting for yesterday, but early for today.

Food: I've had like, 50 cals of juice so far and I've burned an extra 130 cals this morning, so hopefully that will make a difference.

I dunno if its my cold or what, but I've gained two pounds. Right back where I started at 133.
It's like these three pounds are ENDLESS. I feel like I will never see the 120's again, but I miss them like I dont know what.

Bought some Vita E capsules because I am trying to get rid of these ugly SI scars on my wrists.
The Vita E smells like old vagina. It's gross. I can't even put on a shirt because I'm afraid it will ooooze and infect my shirt and I'll smell like a pussy for the rest of the day.

When I get ready to go to school, I'm wrapping up my arm and spraying perfume on it. Just going all out to get rid of the stank.

Think M is changing schools, because of the yeast thing, and everything else
I feel so guilty-I havent gotten a good sleep since we got in our rather nasty spat. I feel like a jerk--I know I should have been calmer but I was so pissed and I acted on my emotions and UGH.

I would go to Church, but they would prolly kick me out.

Painted my nails mint green with little pink hearts, and I'm about to do my eyebrows. Tonight's the basktball game--hope it goes well, and that there's not too much food there!!!

xxooo

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried cocoa butter for your scars? Smells a lot nicer. Also I saw a dermatologist about my scars and he said it wasn't the cream you use but the massaging motion that breaks down the scar tissue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry you'll soon lose those extra few pounds. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vitamin E is good for scars, too.

    Your nails sound pretty! :)

    I know how it feels to suddenly be back around 130 and to just feel so much heavier than you did at 129. I know the need to be back in the 120s. You will do it! Good luck and feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewww that smell sounds so so gross! Hopefully you managed to cover it up with perfume! I have never tried to cover my SI scars, it never really occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooo funny! smells like pussy... hope it works out and also that you can get some sleep!

    And I feel ya on the church kicking you out.... I want to go back but I sort of feel unworthy :P

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?