Search Erin's Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is a Rainbow Roll

Oh guys, you make me cry. 12 is  a very large number for a loser like me. I love all of my followers and love to comment on your blogs. You all are so amazing and perfect and THANK YOU for my comments!!!!!!

Should I describe my third, binge free day? I shall, because it makes me happy to think I have gotten this far (dont make fun--three days is a lot for me).
BINGEFREEBINGEFREEE YAY ME IF I DONT STAY BINGEFREE I WILL DIEEE.

Stats is my worst enemy. At first I was excited for our online quizzes--we dont have to take them in class, and I can use my book and everything--but then I started to forget to take them, and once they are closed, they are closed. NO MAS ABREN. So I think I am averaging a C? Poss. a D? Hopefully I will get my ass back onto the study wagon because that class cost like 200 dollars :0

SO my best friend came over today after school. I hung out with her in the Media Center in our school (she is in charge of the TV Studio, and I am in charge of the school newsletter) and we decided to head on down to SuperFresh and get some ingredients for Rainbow Rolls.

(I think I mentioned in a previous post how we went and got sushi and decided to make our own sushi with like fruit roll ups and swedish fish, but if I forgot, then..there you have it.)

We bought some dazzling fruit roll ups, skittles, swedish fish, sour gummy worms, and sour patch kids. Like a diabetic nightmare. SO we go home and have a TOTALLY AWESOME TIME. Like, I didnt even binge on all that sugar it was so funny. I think about..mmm...97 inside jokes were creatted? Yeah, it was pretty cool.

Here are some pics of our delishus rainbow rolls.


Her ex boy. I tried to make him UGLEYYY

My name in swedish fish

Our acutal rainbow rolls looked more like oyster shells than sushi rolls....C'est la vie.

Stoopid things you do with your friends???

PS thanks for the cute movie and book suggestions! I work at the library so I will check em all out!

STAY LLOVELLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?