Search Erin's Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sugar Bears and Sugar Highs

UGHSLDSHOEJHFDOIUJF

I sincerly apologize for my lack of posting for what--a whole 48 hours???? Unacceptable. This will not happen again.

ANYWAY la razon I was MIA was because I had a fantastic double binge day and double blowout with my mom.

What's that??? Its the sound of FAT falling from the sky and hitting me, smack dab in the stomach. BLURGHH.

My mom literally told me I was "building my stomach" with PopTarts. And she's right.

On happier news, I didnt binge today.
yaaaaay.

We got salad bar from Ruby Tuesdays at lunch and got on better today.

I HAVE CAUGHT UP ON ALL OF YOUR BLOGS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY NEW FOLLOWERS <3 I WILL FIND YOUR BLOGS AND FOLLOW THEM TOO.

Today! I decided that I want a sugar bear for christmas. like omg they are so cute.

they had a stand set up in  the middle of my mall and these dudes in khaki--wear started pulling these little chipmonk squirrel things out of their pockets and I fell in love.

So Mom? Can I get a sugar glider? I know we already have three chinchillas, a cat, numerous (dead) fish, two dogs (that I dont even like) but these things are so damned cute. I cant live without them.

My friend that I went to the mall with, after hearing me squeal and scribble (?) over them was like "Those. Are. The. UGLIEST. Things. I have ever seen."

Figures. She just wants to rain on my Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.



AHHHSDDS:LLFDKHSL I  must go and do my stats homework. by the way, that teacher hates my class. just today my table partner was like "i can never remember which was is less than and which is greater than" and this teacher was like, "well you must have had the worst class room setting if you cant remember something that simple."

i swear, karma.
bitch.

goodnight all. you love me like whoa :)))))

sugar bear!!!!!! So lovable and soft <3

Pweeeseeee take me home????

ew.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back :P
    THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVAAAAAAH!! Aaawwww I want one now haha they are seriously adorable!
    Mothers seriously know how to say the worst things at the worst time, I think it's an art of theirs. Just ignore her darling.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. there you are :)
    glad you're back!!!!
    haha

    Love the pics!
    that think is so damn cute!!
    is it like a chipmunk??

    love the fat old lady bahahahahahhaha

    and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet words about my writing :)

    Sugar gliders are really cute, but they're sort of hard to take care of because they're nocturnal. I work for a vet and occasionally we see them.

    And to clarify, it wasn't pouring while I was running, just a light rain and it was in the 40s so it wasn't horribly cold haha I'm sure you'd be fine!

    Good luck getting along a bit better with your mum - we've alllllll been there!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?