Search Erin's Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

empire state of mind

Hello lovelies. I am very happy to say that I have 13 followers noe! What an awesome birthday treat! Thank you all so much! I am in NYC right now, examining all of my gifties that I bought myself. Pics and deets will come tomorrow as it is v.v. Hard to type with my blackberry.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for my friend. She and her family are in texas with family and will be coming home after her nana's funeral on thursday (when we will see harry potter at midnight he he

Again, you all are wonderful and I will give you the post you deserve as soon as I get home tomorrow. That is a promis. And if I do not fufill this promise, feel free to hunt me down and chain me to my keyboard (not really)

Happy november 13, guys!

Lovess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Minds?