Search Erin's Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

She's A Tounge Twisting Thursday

Gosh--sorry for the lack of nice and interesting posts. Today was fine--had two slices of smallish pizza at my spanish meeting. Thank GOD I was able to resist the cookies and cakes at the newspaper and spanish meeting--so I feel quite accomplished :D

Got a 1916 on my SATs!!! At first I was EXTREMELY disappointed, and I was all set to take it again, but now that everyone has told me that it's fine, I'm not sure. What do you think? I want to get into Marymount Manhattan, so is a 1916 a keeper???

We're doing pop art/printmaking in my Art II class. We take a linoleum block, print a design in ink on it, carve out the sections of color one by one, and print ink on it. If you've never done/seen it, then I won't bother explaining since its difficult :P BUUT we get to use these gouges/cutters in class to cut out our linoleum, and I swear it is SO theraputic to just stab at that block after a long day. Just try not to slice up your hand accidentally like I did.

I was looking thru some of my old photos and I saw some from last years homecoming. I was wearing a size 2 dress that we tailored to fit me so my goal after I lose my weight is to be able to fit back into that dress--probably not tailored, since we shrunk  it.



obviously, I am the only one without a black face.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - you're gorgeous! Such big eyes, and I may be a wee bit biased, but your complexion & hair are lovely :) And this isn't even taking into account your figure, which I'm sure is amazing now and was equally amazing then.

    What's the average SAT for Marymount Manhattan? You sound like you have a lot of extracurriculars, including that library job, all of which will help significantly regardless of SAT.

    I do know what you're talking about with the pop art printmaking deal! What's your subject?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keelin!!! You are so nice!!! Everyone makes fun of me for my eyes and YES pale power!!!

    Not sure about the sat scores..its an art/academic school. A friend of mine is going there to be a professional ballerina.

    Pop art!!! I'm doing the Chanel logo four times, one in each corner.
    Black bg, white logo yellow bg, blue logo

    yellow bg, blue logo black bg, pink logo

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Minds?